On Monday I was in Los Angeles for the Assembly's hearing on voter participation and new technologies. My powerpoint presentation is available here, and features highlights from CVF's California Voter Participation Survey. A PDF version is also available.
Tomorrow I'm heading over to the State Senate's Online Voter Registration hearing at the State Capitol, Room 113. The hearing starts at 10 a.m.. Here is the agenda, which features links to an overview by the committee and the Arizona Secretary of State's powerpoint presentation. Scheduled speakers include:
- Craig Stender, HAVA Project Manager, Arizona Secretary of State
- Robert Rubin, Legal Director, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights
- Ronda Paschal, Deputy Secretary of State, Legislative and Constituent Affairs, California Secretary of State
- Dennis Clear, Legislative Director, California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Kim Alexander, President and Founder, California Voter Foundation